Welcome to The Law Office of David J. Brown, LC
We work with our clients to achieve their goals, not ours. We have created this site to help answer your questions about who we are and what we do.
We can help if you:
- Need a premarital, postnuptial or cohabitation agreement.
- Need to get a divorce or want to separate from your spouse or partner.
- Have child custody or child support questions.
- Are in a non-traditional family and need assistance.
- Want to adopt a child or place a child for adoption.
- Want to protect your assets by creating a trust or planning your estate.
- Need to prepare a will, a power of attorney, or a living will.
- Have had a family member die and need help with probate.
- Have suffered a defeat in court and want to appeal.
CORONAVIRUS CONCERNS – WE ARE WORKING REMOTELY, AS WELL AS IN THE OFFICE FROM TIME TO TIME, WORKING TO MEET OUR CLIENTS’ NEEDS AND PROTECT THEIR INTERESTS AND WELLBEING.
We wish the best for our clients and friends. We have had inquiries and need to advise that we are working to prepare wills and healthcare powers of attorney for those concerned about contracting the coronavirus. We are also handling all the other matters we regularly handle– estate planning, divorce, custody, child support, and LGBTQ family law issues. If you call the office and leave a message, we will get back to you as quickly as we can — certainly within 24 hours. In the meantime, please stay healthy and safe. When necessary we will meet in person in the office, or by Zoom, whatever is best for our clients.
If you have questions about any of these topics, or need advice on some other issue, please contact us to set up a consultation appointment. We can help.
Phone: 785 842-0777